Thursday, June 10, 2010

Internship's Hardship

Now, as it was been a while since I was posted, would be a good time to talk about the INS and outs of interning at a newspaper. First off, I would love to thank the muse at the moment (my dad) for getting the notion of me interning at LI Herald, a community newspaper published every week. One thing I like to point out right now is the assignment of a local that is a part of the US Army Reserves, currently on Active Duty. Reading over the notes and whatnot makes me appreciate the men and women that serve our country. And it makes me wonder just how much of a story there is on this particular man, recently promoted to the rank of Colonel.

Another one is the mere fact that I have to see how this internship will teach me in the next two months. Who knows what this internship will shape on how I view the news of local communities?


"The mind may be the mind that seeks logic, but it is the heart that seeks love."- anomonyus

Location:LI Herald, Garden City, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment