Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Jane Austen Book Club" and Romance

Hi everyone, sorry for not being on for the last couple of days. So, title says it all...one of my new fasinations is a movie called "The Jane Austen Book Club" with Maria Bello and Hugh Dancy. This movie revolves around these six people that read all of Austen's novels, such as "Pride and Prejudice", "Sense and Sensiblity", "Mansfield Park", "Emma", "Persuasion", and "Northanger Alley". As they go through each novel, they undergo obstacles in daily life. I guess you can say that I definitely say that I truly understand what each character in the movie goes through in order to achieve the creme de la coup that they end up in at the end of the movie. Definitely should watch it if you're a fan of Jane Austen.

Which leads into the next part of the title, romance. I was away at my boyfriend's place for the past weekend and I had fun. What can I say about the man that really, truly connects to me in every aspect that I look for in a man? He's funny, really sweet to me, and I think that he might be the one that I like to see with me in the next five years and possibly more than that. Even as I type out this entry, I can't help but smile as I recall this past weekend while at Six Flags with him. Of course, he had never seen me in a bikini...in fact, none of my ex-boyfriends has seen me in a bikini before...so, I guess my current boyfriend's the lucky one. I had a lot of fun that day and I can't help but begin to question myself as to how I was blessed with an understanding young man that's very open to new things, especially when it comes to some roller coasters that might take a while to get a hang of.

Hmm...it seems that I have nothing else to say. But, I feel that I wanna keep at it while I'm still ahead of myself. I guess I could add more of my poem, "Lust", into this entry as a farewell to all of you:

"You whisper steamy nothings/into my ears; your voice stirs the/pit of my
core, filling with honey/to hot tea and singing/my flesh beyond any recognition.

"As if waking from a dream,/this undeniable secret cannot go/to the next
step; my heart strumming/to a sad guitar tune, never fulfilling/the smoldering
desire of lust and sin."


Until next time, my fellow inspired readers, safe journey to wherever you go and may these words by the soul linger in your minds as you go about your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment