Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Ranting for today (Part 2)

Hmmmm, I know that the last post was a little...well, 'short' to whet my appetite. So, this post is Part two, since I wanted to continue from the last time.

Right now, my lovely neighbors next door to me are just plain...'bums', for lack of a better term to describe them. One of them is cursing his brains off because of the other players on the multi-player round on "Call of Duty: World at War" while the other is just playing on "Diablo II". Not that they're bad people; it's just rather annoying that--sorry, my neighbor that was playing "Diablo II" just came over to my sancantary to figure out what song I was currently playing. But, that's going off topic from what I wanted to talk about.

If I don't post for another day or so, that's because of me being tired enough to where I'm out by 3-4 pm each time I wake up earlier than I had plan on doing so. Believe me, going to the beach early each time I'm expecting to be up there at a certain time isn't something that I'm used to nowadays...the only time I did this was when I was working on papers due that day during college. Guess you can say that I'm very...well, for the lack of better words, I'm not an early bird like I used to be when I was younger. I prefer the night time and being able to get some work done during the night hours is simply better for me that way nowadays.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest, another thing I have to get off my shoulders is that my car is going to be very temperamental if I don't get the oil checked soon and I'm still looking for a place where to go without spending too much money. What else? The fact that I'm one of two females where I live and I have to constantly avoid people that seem to have their panties in a twist on more than one occassion at a span of a day or more...yeah, no one would want to be in that scenerio...especially during which both females are at 'that time of the month'...very scary if they woke up at a ungodly hour in order to get to work and has stress added onto their already stressed-out shoulders--why I bring this up, you might ask? Well, that was me yesterday morning and I was NOT a happy camper at all yesterday.

Well, I'm going to end this post with an excerpt from one of my works, which I'm pretty sure that you missed in the last couple of posts. So, until next time, may your journey throughout the day be blessed and may these words by the soul linger with you:

He has the eyes of unblemished steel,
piercing through my soul and beyond
all known barriers I have put up.
His hair the color of a double
chocolate mocha latte, smooth
as silk and gives off a small
gleam of brightness. His physique--
one could only imagine the way
his muscles roll in our passionate
lovemaking. His hands, while coarse,
gives off shivers untold all over
my light caramel skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment